Monday, May 24, 2010

Take Courage, & Fight For Your Families

One of the verses in my reading this weekend was this one:


Nehemiah 4:13-14 "So I set [armed men] behind the wall in places where it was least protected; I even thus used the people as families with their swords, spears, and bows.  I looked [them over] and rose up and said to the nobles and officials and the other people, Do not be afraid of the enemy; [earnestly] remember the Lord and imprint Him [on your minds], great and terrible, and [take from Him courage to] fight for your brethren, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes."  AMP


Your family is under attack.  Whether you know it or not, they are.

Satan uses a variety of methods to alienate your children, upset your spouse, and nurture jealousy, anger, and bitterness between members of your family.

The question is, "What are you going to do about it?"

I have a suggestion:  Prayer.

Lord, I pray for the protection of my family from the strategies and tricks of the devil.  Make us deaf to his words of hatred, animosity, anger, fear, slander, jealousy, and bitterness.  Help us to have an atmosphere of love, peace, humility, gentleness, kindness, and encouragement in everything we do.  Deliver us from evil. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Remember, Satan and his forces are defenseless against your prayers!

Your Servant,

Steve

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers