Thursday, June 3, 2010

Living On Faith

http://www.billosborne.com/blog/

Living on Faith

God is King upon His throne; 
     All the world is His alone.  
The end of my story--He knows well; 
     I'll be saved from the pit of hell.  
The problem is:  my daily life; 
     It's full of pain, hurt, and strife.  
Distracting me from my true place; 
     A child of God's unmovable grace.  
So, learn I must to live each day; 
     Walking toward Him each step of the way; 
Focused on what I cannot see.  
    Living on faith; staying on my knees; 
Praying my way to the throne--if you please.  

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers