Thursday, October 1, 2009

1. Learn To Pray

“One day he was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said, ‘Master, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.’ ” Luke 11:1 The Message

The disciples never asked to learn how to preach, but they recognized how important it was to learn to pray.

God notices your devotion to prayer.

Satan does not want you to learn to pray.

Jesus practiced regular, often extended, prayer.

Prayer is literally one of the most important things you can ever learn.

Lord, help ME to learn to pray. Help me to trust You as I begin learning how to have a continual, daily, personal relationship. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers