Monday, October 19, 2009

18. The Curse God Put On Earth Brought Thorns & Weeds

The ground will produce thorns and weeds.Genesis 3:18 NCV

Thorns and weeds appeared as a direct result of the curse.

God’s curse on the ground caused thorns and weeds to appear.


Satan’s leading man to sin brought thorns and weeds to the earth itself.


The curse on earth brought thorns and weeds to the planet.


God’s original, perfect creation had no weeds or thorns.


Disobedience literally caused thorns and weeds to appear on earth.


Lord, give me the strength and courage to make it through this life that full of thorns and weeds, and help me to remember that You are in charge of it all. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers