Thursday, October 1, 2009

2. Devote Yourself To Prayer

Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. Do not forget to pray.Colossians 4:2-3 NLT

Your eyes do not have to be closed. Pray as you go. Pray continually

God wants us to pray with a thankful heart.


Pray with an alert awareness of the true enemy, Satan.


If you’re not careful, it’s easy to forget to pray.


Heaven deserves our thanks.


God wants you to literally be devoted to prayer.


Lord, remind me to pray; don’t let the cares of this word keep me from this most important task. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers