Sunday, October 4, 2009

5. Pray When You’re Afraid & God Will Help

I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears.Psalm 34:4 NLT

Fears paralyze us. Prayer frees us. Participate in the latter.

God answers our prayers and frees us from all our fears.


Satan and his forces work to paralyze us through a variety of fears.


Fear can enslave you, but God can deliver you from it.


Prayer to God can literally free you from any fear that enslaves you.


Lord, I confess that fear often paralyzes me. Help me overcome. Give me the peace I seek and help me to rest in the assurance that You are greater than anything I could possibly fear. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

1 comment:

  1. God is love, God is strength, God is all that is good.

    God, and God alone, can take away fear and worry.

    Love life, don't be afraid. God loves me, and God loves you too.

    ReplyDelete

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers