Thursday, October 8, 2009

15. God Walked Regularly With Mankind On The Original Earth

They heard the Lord God walking about in the garden.” Genesis 3:8 NLT

Adam and Eve knew exactly what it sounded like when God was walking in Eden.

God walked regularly in Eden with Adam and Eve.


Satan has always worked to sever your personal relationship with God.


God walked on original earth without fire (after sin, that’s not the case).


Heaven will probably be like original earth; walking in relationship with God.


God literally walked with Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.


Lord, I look forward to the day I can actually hear you walking close by. Until then, let me hear Your voice; guide me in Your ways each step of the way. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers