Friday, October 2, 2009

3. Defeating Evil In The World

“For every child of God defeats this evil world by trusting Christ to give the victory. And the ones who win this battle against the world are the ones who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.
1 John 5:4-5 NLT

You can defeat Satan by trusting Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

God wants us to defeat evil in every possible way in our daily lives.


Belief in Jesus as God’s Son is the key to winning the battle against evil.


Faith is the key to winning your personal battle against this evil world.


Heaven’s residents will be those who learned to defeat evil.


Evil is literally defeated by trusting Christ as Son of God.


Lord, I choose to defeat Satan and this evil world by trusting Jesus. Lead me to You. I pray in His Name, Amen.


Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers