Thursday, October 15, 2009

16. Cursed Earth, The 2nd Of 5 Earths In Scripture

“Then God said to the man, ‘You listened to what your wife said, and you ate fruit from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat. So I will put a curse on the ground.’ ” Genesis 3:17a NCV

Sin caused God to put a curse on the planet, changing everything good into something cursed.

God cursed the ground when man disobeyed in Eden.


Adam broke his covenant with God by disobeying, causing paradise to be cursed.


Satan’s leading man to sin lead to a curse on the earth itself.


The curse on earth was a direct result of man’s disobedience to God’s only command.


Heaven on earth and direct fellowship with God ended when the curse was pronounced.


God has the right to put a curse on the creation He made.


Disobedience in Eden literally caused a curse to be put on the planet itself.


Lord, I honor You as the One with the power to create or destroy, and I worship You as King and Lord of all creation forever. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers