Friday, October 2, 2009

4. Look To God For Help And Freedom

Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.” Isaiah 55:6 NLT

God is close by, but don’t wait. Seek Him out and you will find Him.

God is near and easily found by those who seek Him; for now.


Satan wants you to neglect seeking the Lord until it’s eternally too late.


God is nearby, but unless you seek Him, that won’t always be the case.


Heaven is God’s abode, but it’s apparently not a far-away place.


God is literally nearby, close to each of us.


Lord, I seek You now, while You’re near and findable. Reveal Yourself to me. Give me eyes to see Your presence right here around me. In Jesus Name, Amen.


Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers