Friday, October 16, 2009

17. The Curse God Put On Earth Made It Hard To Grow Food

You will have to work very hard for your food. In pain you will eat its food all the days of your life.” Genesis 3:17b NCV

Food was provided in the beginning with no effort on Adam’s part, but sin changed that.

God provided food without man’s hard work before sin.


God freely provided sustenance for Adam, His covenant partner, until Adam disobeyed.


Satan’s leading man to sin lead to difficulty in getting food from the earth itself.


The curse on earth required man to work hard for sustenance throughout life.


In God’s original creation, food was freely provided for His creatures.


Disobedience literally caused man to have to work hard for food throughout life.


Lord, until the day we’re free from the curse, I thank You for my ability to work and provide food for my family. May I honor You with my words, my deeds, my example, and my abilities. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Steve is author of a book featuring an in-depth study of heaven called, "My search for the Real Heaven." It's available @ Amazon.com and on His www.PrayerThoughts.com web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My search for the Real Heaven

My search for the Real Heaven
Experience my search through the Bible for the truth about heaven.

Search This Blog

Followers